We are delaying the decision about holding the 2020 Wyalusing Valley Wine Festival as long as possible in hopes that we will still be able to do it in some form. This means delaying ticket sales until at least August 10th, possibly later –  stay tuned for further developments. A significant portion of the annual operating budget for both the Wyalusing Valley Museum and the Wyalusing Lions Club is provided by this fundraiser, so here’s hoping things clear up this summer and we are able to safely move forward.  Thank you for your interest in our festival!