Tickets are non-refundable
Festival Attendees must be 21 or older
- Event takes place rain or shine. It’s just as fun whether or not you need an umbrella.
- No coolers, no outside beverages. Food, beer, and soda is available for purchase. It’s not all wine, if you have members of your party who prefer something else to drink. You will have the opportunity to purchase yummy treats from our food vendors.
- Valid ID required at entrance and may be checked throughout the event.
- Designated drivers strongly encouraged. Please be safe and make sure you have someone who is not drinking to drive you home.
- Buses welcome, call ahead.
- Handicap parking available (with correct permits)
- No Pets allowed on grounds. Your pet does not want to be here, find them a place to spend the afternoon that will be more comfortable for them. Service animals are of course welcome, but please make sure they are wearing gear that lets everyone know that they are here to work.
- Everyone on the grounds must be over 21. In order to keep things simple, that means no children of any age. The kids will have much more fun on a playdate somewhere else, this is an adult event.
Please contact us with any further questions.